Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello blog, today I iz in a good mood, hence I am gonna blog with pictures and whatnot. hehe

First, wanna flaunt my new found addiction with Mccafe's coffee. 













They really do serve decent coffee at such a cheap price, I mean it's half of a cup of starbucks. :D


Secondly, wanna welcome a new family of mine, 小牛
















This is all thanks to the leng luis below.





Still finding








That's all I can find, damn you school wifi.

Anyway, thank you guys for the lovely gift. I actually love the bag a lot, just that I never thought I'll be receiving anything since my birthday was months ago. LOL.

<3 p="p">



"NFTB"

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH! wanjie's face in ben's that one epic weih! this reminded me that it's been awhile since we went for nice dinners! :D
    glad you liked it. <3

    ReplyDelete