Thursday, August 30, 2012

I am seriously fucked.

Been lying here for an hour and I don't feel a tiny bit of tiredness.

Feeling all the emotion rushing through my mind.

1. You're the one that always pushes me towards growth, but have i done anything to you that made you grow? Or have you been standing there all along to just wait for me to catch up. I don't think I can owe you that much. :(

2. I am not good in flute playing.
My grades are so Damn sucky that i have no face to tell people i want to transfer school.

Where did the old me go?
Where did the passion, the will to become better went?

I am so pathetic that the only accomplishment that I am able to get is from playing game.

What are dreams?

What am I still alive?

Someone else might deserve this life more than I do.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. It's time to live your life full! Find your passion and don't wait till late (like what I'm doing now)
    Everyone deserve their own life, just depend howl they live it. Everything happened based on our prior decisions. So plan your future properly. I know you are capable for something great! I have faith in you~

    ReplyDelete