Wednesday, September 7, 2011






Well, been sitting here and observing the people, the scenery and the cute duckies that are swimming in the lake.

I find that three people playing frisbee is just plainly stupid, well, it's looks stupid maybe it's fun, I don't know, but anyhow I still think that frisbee is for dogs. Lol. :P

People randomly throwing rocks into the lake, hoping that it might skipped a few times or so, well mostly the rock just boop into the lake. So much for movie stone skipping scenes?

I'm feeling hungry
My economic assignment is due two weeks from now.
Later go home still need to do accounting
I totally suck at risk. I literally lost my ass off
Taylor's is simple a place filled with all kind if people. I coildnt help to wonder why rich people can differ in such ways.


NFTB


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment