Friday, July 31, 2009

Things that are not spilled out, doesn't mean that it don't exist.


It was really harsh back there MMA.
People don't really know how does it look or feel.


I don't blame or nag anymore.
I'll just be quite and let the frreaking dissolve into nothing like the way it came from.



I've learnt a lot of things right now.
1st. Everyone is wearing a mask.
So why don't I wear one.
2nd. From Chee Meng. He questioned about friendship. The friendship that you're in right now, is it worth it?
3rd. I can choose to don't give a damm about anything happen. That's a nice one, like seriously why should I care?
4th. Learn to talk nicely. Althought you hate that bitch and sluts, just smile and answer back, they'll go away.
5th. I know I can live by myself.






For your information, no one made you king nor queen of this world.
Back off.








"NewsfromtheBoy"
P/S: I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment