Saturday, January 3, 2009

Right..

YEAH!!!
I finally finish my math..
Only certain parts..
Not all..
Left out all the subjective..
HAHA..


Anyway..
I'm not going back to Johor..
Well, my mum don't let me..
She says studies is more important..
So I'm like .. ok..


So tomorrow will be a big day for me..
Cause need to carry this and that to hostel and find the perfect bed and such..
LOL..
Don't know who am I going to be roomates with..
Hope that people that I can talk with are my roomies..
If not..
It'll be like last..  = = 
Super lame, cause the whole room is filled with Indoneasian and China students..
Sigh rite?
lol..



So..
I'm gonna go do the second part of the english holiday assignment..
After I'm finish with it..
I'm going to be super free tomorrow!!
Cool rite?
hhahaha



XOXO
"News from the boy"

P/S: Hope my 2nd uncle is doing ok at heaven..
        Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment